Our practice offers a wide range of services to individuals, businesses and industry professionals, allowing participation at various levels – from minor consulting roles to full service, start-to-finish project management, master planning and team-leading.
Our practice can help with any of the following matters:
- Providing general advice on all aspects of Town and Country Planning in Barbados.
- Preparation & submission of planning applications along with necessary follow-ups in accordance with local regulations, standards and norms.
- Guidance on planning & technical matters relating to covenants, conveyances, easements, right-of-ways, utilities, engineering and other development-related considerations.
- Negotiating with and submitting additional information to local authorities, agencies and statutory bodies as needed.
- Preparing and presenting planning appeals and hearings.
- Evaluating the development potential of sites.
- Designing subdivision layouts of all use types (residential, industrial, commercial) and sizes.
- Providing specialist planning advice on residential, commercial, industrial, institutional and tourism-focused projects – from low-income residential subdivisions to prestigious golf resorts.
- Offering urban design and master planning services.
- Project management, coordination and planning (full-service).
- Basic (non-tax) feasibility analysis, costings and budgeting for all types of projects.
- Coordination and presentation of Environmental and Social Impact Assessments (EIAs), Environmental Scoping Reports and planning statements. This includes Traffic Impact Assessments, Visual Assessments, Land Use Assessments, Heritage Impact Assessments, Solar Photo-voltaic (PV) Assessments, and more.
- Coordination and authoring of planning-related studies, or contribution as subcontractor.
- 3D-modelling in Sketchup, CAD draughting and presentation graphics using tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Powerpoint, etc.
- Drafting, plotting, printing, copying, publishing and presentation services related to development projects.
When complex issues run beyond the limits of our expertise, we readily call on our many trusted colleagues and industry partners – including engineers, architects, surveyors, landscape architects, real estate advisers, specialist project managers and legal professionals – to provide input and guidance that ensures the best possible results.
Barbados-based professionals have a wealth of “local” knowledge that allow most projects to be designed/implemented locally from start to finish. However, we happily partner with overseas consultants especially where specialised skills are required, and have successfully done so over the years with large international firms.